Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I dicided that i will improve my blog and write many posts in my summer vacation and now my summer vacations are coming to an end and I haven't weitten a single post. That was because in the start of my summer vacations i shifted to my new house, it was fun but because of it many problems started as in this area there is no cable, telephone and internet even now im writting this in my fathers office. I also have to leave my school and go to another because my old school is too far away form my home. I am really going to miss my friends especially my best friend Sahefa. I would like to request you to wish me best of luck for my new school as im really scared. :-(
posted by Zahra at 1:33 AM |



1 Comments:

At August 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Blogger Rushabhh Gandhi said........
Cheer up girl....

B e s t
O f
Luck....!!! :)