Friday, January 25, 2008
Favoritism! Favoritism! Favoritism! I hate this thing and in my class its going on not just in my class but in my school too, with the girl I hate TABARKA. She is just getting annoying and annoying day by day, whenever I think of her face I just feel so angry I cant even explain. She is a normal child like all of us when the year starts, Every teacher treats her the same as us, But then just after the first parent teacher meeting every thing changes. All the teachers now treat her as she is the daughter of some Prince os something they always teach her again separately after the lesion, she never gets scolded no matter what she does, she is always the superior one. This is what my subject teacher do other than them her parents visit the head and after that she is always taking so care of her. In one p.t.m I heard that her parents were saying to my teacher that their daughter is special and donot let her sit with the ordinary girls like Zahra(me) and some of my other friends. fine if I was not good at studies and got bad Marks then they could say such a thing but I always get good marks most of the time same like Tabarka, this not at all fair and that day my heart was broken I felt really bad then when I tod this to my mom she said don't worry they are just like this We know that you are not just a ordinary girl and no one in the class is ordinary everyone is special in one way or another. Then it was our midterms paper and in that we all had to sit according to our attendance register and in that her name was third so she sat on the third seat but then our head came in and said that Tabaka you can sit in front and she sent the girl sitting in front on the third seat now tell me is this fair? I then I heard from some teacher that her parents called and said that let our child sit in front. And on the other day my friend sahefa got ill and had a vomit so she went to the washroom, then when she came back my teacher didn't even ask are you alright and few days ago Tabarka's foot was twisted and she was likeTabarka are you OK what happened do you want water and now when my friend was so ill that she couldn't even speak she didn't ask anything .Now its more than enough first I used to ignore it but now I cant this is too much and now I'm sending my mom and she will now talk to the head. I hope things will get better after that.
posted by Zahra at 12:15 AM |



0 Comments: