Friday, December 7, 2007

Its really common people saying Im not luky my life is not going nice and sometimes even I HATE MY LIFE!! we can improve our lives, we can do many things to live happy. the main reason I think of not enjoying our lives is that are wants are increasing day by day, if we stop desiring so many things we may live a happy life. once I read some where which was really touchy that was Buddha said that if some one wants to go to nirvana (place of eternal peace) and also live happily we would have to follow the eightfold noble paths which are: right actions.. right speech.. right behaviour.. right thoughts.. right efforts.. right understanding.. right meditations.. right minds. I hope after reading this you may have a little change in your life.
posted by Zahra at 10:49 AM |



2 Comments:

At December 7, 2007 at 9:23 PM, Blogger Soul said........
These are big things for a small mind.... dear..
 



At December 8, 2007 at 5:22 AM, Blogger Zahra said........
thanks soul I would appricite if you would keep hlping me just like my big bro