Saturday, December 1, 2007
Well as u all know that im 13, Im a teenager but everyone still treats me like a small kid and some of my habbits are also like kids. Many classmates of mine think that Im strong and I never cry but thats not true in school I dont cry but outside the school if some one say something which is not like I want it to be tears start flowing from my eyes and I can never hide them. ON the other hand i think that I can take care of my self very nicely I know whats good and whats bad for me but some people never understand. I am really demanding I never listen to what other say I always want the things to be like the way I want. when I tell these things to someone many of them think that Im mean and rude but Im not I dont like being rude and its really difficult for me to say bad things to someone. and so this is who I am and I love being this way!
posted by Zahra at 2:52 AM |



0 Comments: